Darren R Gitelman, MD
Focus of Work
My current research is to use sophisticated MRI imaging techniques to develop new ways of looking at the effects of Parkinson's disease on the brain. I am also the PI of several clinical trials in Alzheimer's disease.
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Alzheimer's DiseaseMovement DisordersFrontotemporal DementiaDementiaEarly Onset DementiaQuantitative MRIParkinson’s DiseaseNeurology
Education and Certification
- MD: Washington University (1985)
- Internship: Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, Medicine (1986)
- Residency: Columbia Presbyterian Hospital in NYC, Internal Medicine (1988)
- Fellowship: New York State Psychiatric Institute (1989)
- Residency: Massachusetts General Hospital, Neurology (1992)
- Fellowship: Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston (1994)
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine, Neurology
Clinic (for patients): 847-720-6464
1875 Dempster St
Park Ridge IL 60068