Focus of Work
Vascular health including aortic aneurysms,amputation prevention, critical limb ischemia, peripheral vascular surgery, and disorders of the veins (varicose veins and vascular malformations).
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- MD: University of Colorado (1975)
- Internship: Mayo Clinic and Hospitals, Internal Medicine (1976)
- Residency: University of Colorado Hospital (1981)
- Fellowship: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center (1982)
- Board Certification: Surgery, Vascular Surgery
NMH/Arkes Family Pavilion Suite Suite 650
676 N Saint Clair
Chicago IL 60611