Focus of Work
Heron E. Rodriguez, M.D.'s clinical activities focus on arterial and venous surgery and percutaneous interventions. Areas of special interest include lower extremity revascularization and arterial aneurysms. He has active research interests in minimally invasive treatment of aneurysms and lower extremity occlusive disease. He has participated in several multi-institutional clinical trials evaluating devices and therapies for the treatment of lower extremity occlusive disease.
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- MD: UPAEP University of the State of Puebla, Mexico (1995)
- Internship: Social Security Institute's Hospital, Mexico (1993)
- Residency: Resurrection Hospitals (2001)
- Fellowship: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center (Northwestern Memorial Hospital), Vascular and Endovascular Surgery (2002)
- Board Certification: Surgery, Vascular Surgery
Administrative office: 312-695-6107
NMH/Galter Room 10-105
201 E Huron
Chicago IL 60611