Focus of Work
My primary clinical and research interests lie in pediatric body imaging, especially CT and MRI with a specialty interest in cardiovascular imaging.
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- MD: Duke University (1990)
- Internship: University of North Carolina Hospitals, Internal Medicine (1991)
- Residency: Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology (1995)
- Fellowship: Children's Hospital, Cincinnati, Radiology (1996)
- Board Certification: Diagnostic Radiology, Pediatric Radiology
Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago Box Medical Imaging #9
225 E Chicago Avenue
Chicago IL 60611