Focus of Work
I specialize in the medical and surgical diseases of the retina and vitreous. My areas of interest include macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, vein occlusions, retinal detachment repair, epiretinal membranes and macular holes. I also have an interest in ophthalmic imaging.
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- MD: University of Alberta (1993)
- Residency: Alberta University Hospital, Canada (1998)
- Fellowship: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center (Northwestern Memorial Hospital) (2000)
- Fellowship: Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirmary (2001)
- Board Certification: Ophthalmology
645 N Michigan Avenue, Suite 440
Chicago IL 60611