Robert R Edger, MD
Clinical Assistant Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Focus of Work
I am both a general and a child/adolescent psychiatrist. I am interested in treating mood disorders in children and adults, especially bipolar disorder. I emphasize medication management coupled with psychotherapy. I also treat ADHD; it has a high frequency as a comorbidity with mood disorders.
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder(ADHD)Adult attention-deficit-disorder/attention-deficit-hyperactivity disorderMood DisordersAnxiety DisordersChild and Adolescent psychiatryDepressionPsychiatryPharmacology
Education and Certification
- MD: University of Louisville (1976)
- Internship: Wilmington Medical Center (1977)
- Residency: University of Louisville Hospital, Emergency Medicine (1978)
- Residency: University of Louisville Hospital, Psychiatry (1980)
- Fellowship: University of Louisville Hospital, Child Psychiatry (1982)
- Board Certification: Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychiatry & Neurology Psychiatry
645 N Michigan Ave
Chicago Illinois 60611