Focus of Work
Treatment of arrhythmias in patients with repaired congenital heart disease, including adults. Surgical therapy of arrhythmias. Evaluation of autonomic dysfunction disorders in adolescents. Evaluation of patients with a family history of sudden cardiac death. Long QT syndrome.
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
ArrhythmiasSurgeryAutonomic medicineCongenital Heart DiseaseSudden Cardiac DeathPreventive MedicineObesity
Education and Certification
- MD: Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine (1978)
- Residency: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center (Children’s Memorial Hospital), Pediatrics (1981)
- Fellowship: Children's Hospital-Boston, Pediatrics Cardiology (1983)
- Fellowship: University of Illinois at Chicago, Pediatrics Cardiology (1985)
- Board Certification: Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago Box 21
225 E Chicago Avenue
Chicago IL 60611