5:30 PM - 6:30 PM
- 07.05.2018Mark D. Huffman, MD, MPH, discusses importance of new app that not only rates the nutritional value of packaged foods but also suggests healthier alternatives.
- 07.04.2018Phillip Greenland, MD, finds obese middle-age individuals who had bariatric surgery have half the death rate of those who had traditional medical treatment over a 10-year period.
- 07.03.2018Brian Mustanski, PhD, praises new program designed for men who have sex with men, Keep It Up!, for engaging users and teaching them how to lower their risk of getting STIs and HIV.
- 07.02.2018Stephen Schueller, PhD, discusses developed app, IntelliCare, aimed at depression and anxiety.
- Behavior and Health
- Bioethics and Medical Humanities
- Buehler Center for Health Policy and Economics
- Communication and Health
- Community Health
- Education in Health Sciences
- Engineering and Health
- Global Health
- Health Information Partnerships
- Healthcare Studies
- Patient-Centered Outcomes
- Population Health Sciences
- Primary Care Innovation
- Translational Metabolism and Health