Focus of Work
My primary clinical interests include pediatric cardiomyopathy (including cardiomyopathy associated with neuromuscular disorders), heart failure and heart transplantation. My primary research interests focus on heart transplant related complications, especially antibody-mediated rejection and cardiac allograft vasculopathy, as well as pediatric heart failure.
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Heart TransplantationHeart FailureCardiomyopathyMechanical Circulatory AssistanceNeuromuscular DisordersPediatric CardiologyTransplant Pathology
Education and Certification
- MD: Ohio State University (2006)
- Internship: Nationwide Children's Hospital, Pediatrics (2007)
- Residency: Nationwide Children's Hospital, Pediatrics (2009)
- Fellowship: Nationwide Children's Hospital, Pediatrics Cardiology (2012)
- Fellowship: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center (Children’s Memorial Hospital, Chicago, Illinois), Pediatrics Cardiology (2013)
Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago Box 86
225 E Chicago Avenue
Chicago IL 60611