Focus of Work
I am interested in using high-fidelity simulation to analyze and assess teamwork behaviors, communication and medical decision making during critical events. I am primarily interested in studying these areas in the field of congenital heart disease and the cardiac intensive care unit.
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
SimulationMedical EducationCongenital Heart DiseaseCommunicationsMedical Decision MakingQuality ImprovementTeam ScienceResuscitation
Education and Certification
- MD: University of Missouri (2003)
- MEd: University of Cincinnati, Education (2014)
- Residency: Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, Pediatrics (2006)
- Fellowship: Saint Louis Children's Hospital, Pediatrics Cardiology (2009)
- Fellowship: Saint Louis Children's Hospital, Pediatrics Critical Care (2011)
- Board Certification: Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago Box 21
225 E Chicago Avenue
Chicago IL 60611