Sameer A Ansari, MD, PhD
Focus of Work
My clinical research interests include the endovascular treatment of neurovascular diseases, specifically advanced MRI techniques to optimize patient selection for acute ischemic stroke and intracranial atherosclerotic disease interventions.
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Intracranial athersclerosisArterial aneurysmsStrokeCarotid StenosisInterventional NeurosurgeryEndovascular Surgical Neuroradiology
Education and Certification
- MD, PhD: Jefferson Med Coll, Medicine (2000)
- Residency: University of Illinois at Chicago, Radiology (2005)
- Fellowship: University of Michigan Health System, Neuroradiology (2006)
- Fellowship: University of Michigan Health System, Interventional Neuroradiology (2008)
- Board Certification: Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology
NMH/Arkes Family Pavilion Suite 800
676 N Saint Clair
Chicago IL 60611