Focus of Work
I am a pediatric endocrinologist with a specific interest in differences of sex development and puberty. I serve as the endocrinologist for the Gender & Sex Development Program, a multi-disciplinary program caring for children with differences in sex development and for those who are gender non-conforming. My research interests are in improving care for those with differences in sex development and those who are gender non-conforming, with an emphasis on fertility preservation for these populations.
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- MD: Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine (2003)
- Residency: Rush Presbyterian Saint Luke's Medical Center, Pediatrics (2006)
- Fellowship: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center, Reproductive Endocrinology (2009)
- Fellowship: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center (Children’s Memorial Hospital), Pediatrics Endocrinology (2009)
- Board Certification: Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics
Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago Box 54
225 E Chicago Avenue
Chicago IL 60611