Pembe Hande Ozdinler, PhD
Assistant Professor of Neurology (Neuromuscular Disease)
302 East Chicago
Chicago IL 60611
Education and Certification
Description of Interests
Research and Publications
View the Pembe Hande Ozdinler Northwestern Scholars profile.
Northwestern Scholars is a searchable database including faculty profiles, publications, and grant data from across all Northwestern University disciplines. It connects faculty members from all disciplines across Northwestern University to new research opportunities and collaborations at Northwestern.
Institutes and Centers
Feinberg's institutes and centers facilitate collaboration on scientific problems, research, and educational initiatives. I am a member of the following institutes and centers:
- Chemistry of Life Processes Institute
- Cognitive Neurology and Alzheimer's Disease Center (CNADC)
- Les Turner ALS Research and Patient Care Center at Northwestern Medicine
- Northwestern University Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute (NUCATS)
- Northwestern University Institute of Neuroscience (NUIN)
Edit My Profile
Northwestern medical faculty can update their faculty profile any time and as often as they like using the web-based, secure platform. It is the responsibility of faculty members to add content and build a profile that reflects their contributions to Feinberg and their specialty.