Focus of Work
My "bench" research interests include the control of apoptosis in rheumatoid arthritis (RA) fibroblasts via a the mitochondrial pathway. My clinical research interests are in the field of medical informatics / electronic medical records / data mining.
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
RheumatologyArthritis - RheumatoidArthritis - PsoriaticMusculoskeletal UltrasoundAutoimmune DiseasesOutcome measuresMedical Informatics
Education and Certification
- PhD: Chicago Medical School (2001)
- MD: Chicago Medical School (2002)
- Residency: Lutheran General Hospital (2005)
- Fellowship: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center (Northwestern Memorial Hospital) (2008)
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine, Rheumatology
Clinic (for patients): 312-695-8628
Administrative office: 312-503-4795
Galter Pavilion, 14th floor
675 N. Saint Clair Street
Chicago IL 60611