William H Pearce, MD
Violet R. and Charles A. Baldwin Professor of Vascular Surgery
Professor of Surgery (Vascular Surgery)
Focus of Work
Education and Certification
- MD: University of Colorado (1975)
- Internship: Mayo Clinic and Hospitals, Internal Medicine (1976)
- Residency: University of Colorado Hospital (1981)
- Fellowship: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center (1982)
- Board Certification: Surgery, Vascular Surgery
NMH/Arkes Family Pavilion Suite 650
676 N Saint Clair
Chicago IL 60611
View the William H Pearce Northwestern Scholars profile.
Northwestern Scholars is a searchable database of research expertise across all disciplines at Northwestern University. You can view collaboration networks among researchers within Northwestern and with external scholars.