James P Chandler, MD
Lavin/Fates Professor of Neurological Surgery
Focus of Work
Education and Certification
- MD: University of Maryland (1990)
- Residency: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center (Northwestern Memorial Hospital) (1996)
- Fellowship: Sao Paulo Neurological Institute, Brazil (1996)
- Fellowship: Georgetown University Hospital (1997)
- Board Certification: Neurological Surgery
Clinic (for patients): 312-695-8143
Administrative office: 312-695-6200
NMH/Arkes Family Pavilion Suite 2210
676 N Saint Clair
Chicago IL 60611
View the James P Chandler Northwestern Scholars profile.
Northwestern Scholars is a searchable database of research expertise across all disciplines at Northwestern University. You can view collaboration networks among researchers within Northwestern and with external scholars.