John E Franklin, MD, MSc, MA
Associate Dean for Diversity, Inclusion and Student Support
Focus of Work
Education and Certification
- MD: University of Michigan (1980)
- MSc: Harvard University, Epidemiology (1999)
- MA: Northwestern University, Medical Humanities and Bioethics (2014)
- Residency: Sinai Hospital, Psychiatry (1984)
- Board Certification: Addiction Psychiatry, Psychiatry
Clinic (for patients): 312-695-5060
NMH/Onterie Building Suite 7-100
446 E Ontario
Chicago IL 60611
Institutes and Centers
View the John E Franklin Northwestern Scholars profile.
Northwestern Scholars is a searchable database of research expertise across all disciplines at Northwestern University. You can view collaboration networks among researchers within Northwestern and with external scholars.