The NU GPGC will be offering application fee waivers on a first-come, first-serve basis to a limited number of students based on specific factors. Eligibility criteria are:
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- One or more of the following:
- First-generation college student
- Participant of the GPGC Summer Experiential Workshop
- Low-income individual as defined by the U.S. Department of Education
If you meet the above criteria, please apply for your application fee waiver via The Graduate School of Northwestern University's website before you submit your program application.