We welcome your questions and comments. Please contact our administrative office via the information below.
The Northwestern Medicine Lou and Jean Malnati Brain Tumor Institute of the Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center of Northwestern University at Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Arkes Family Pavilion
676 N. St. Clair, Suite 1300
Chicago, IL 60611
Invite Us to Speak
Our team of brain tumor investigators and clinicians have given hundreds of talks at events across the United States and around the world. We’re happy to speak at events for researchers, clinicians, students or patients.
The breadth of our expertise means that we have team members who can speak with authority about virtually any brain tumor–related topic, including the following:
- Surgery for brain and spinal tumors
- Imaging of tumors for determination of location and recurrence
- Standard and experimental treatments for brain and spinal tumors
- Quality of life for brain and spinal tumor patients
- Translating laboratory discoveries to clinical trials
- Obtaining authorization to use a new therapeutic in patients
Whether you’re looking for a specific member of our team or someone to address a given topic, contact Mary Smessaert at email@example.com with your request. She’ll respond within three business days.