Inside this Issue
- Center for Genetic Medicine's New Director Elizabeth McNally, MD, PhD, Aims to Impact Disease Therapy
- Research Day Call for Abstracts
- Feinberg 2014 Scientific Year in Review
- Profiles: Leonidas Platanias, MD, PhD, Director, Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center of Northwestern University; and Matthew Dapas, PhD Student in the Driskill Program in Life Sciences (DGP)
- Sponsored awards (Hidayatullah Munshi, MD, and Charles David James, PhD), NIH news, high-impact research, funding opportunities, and more
Get Newsletter via Email
Sign up to receive Breakthroughs monthly via email.