We are committed to recruiting and training fellows to provide care for women across the reproductive lifespan and particularly during pregnancy and postpartum.
Perinatal and Women's Mental Health Fellowship
This fellowship presents opportunities to complement existing clinical and research initiatives in women’s and perinatal mental health.
Perinatal and Women's Psychology FellowshipWe offer a one-year Perinatal and Women’s Mental Health Instructor-Level Clinical Psychology scholar position. Two candidates are accepted each year.
Mentorships & Additional Feinberg Programs
Asher Center members currently serve as mentors for Area of Scholarly Concentration medical students, postdoctoral Reproductive Psychiatry students, undergraduate student externs, Clinical Psychology students, Psychiatry residents, BIRCWH awardees, Maternal-Fetal Medicine fellows, K-Award applicants and junior faculty investigators.
They are further involved in programs such as the following:
- Northwestern University Interdepartmental Neuroscience PhD Program
- Feinberg School of Medicine MD Program
- Lurie Children's Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship Program
- Katherine L. Wisner, MD: Case Consultation: Postpartum Depression in Adolescents for Child Psychiatry
- Clinical Psychology PhD Program