Northwestern University is an educational and research institution. The faculty of Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine provide clinical patient care through affiliated hospitals and practice plans. Feinberg is not a patient care destination.
The Asher Center for the Study and Treatment of Depressive Disorders faculty members provide clinical care through Feinberg-affiliate care sites.
- Depression and Bipolar Disorder during Pregnancy and Postpartum
- Paternal Depression
- Anxiety and Stress Management
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Consultations and Second Opinions About Treatment
- Medication Use During Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
- Pregnancy Loss
- Traumatic Birth
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Behavioral Activation Therapy
- Interpersonal Social Rhythm Therapy
- Insight-Oriented Therapy
- Light Therapy/Circadian Rhythms Intervention
- Medication management
Individuals who experience any of the above conditions should contact a health professional for treatment. The Asher Center is happy to provide resources and information. Connect with patient resources via the information below.
676 N. St. Clair St., Chicago, IL, 60611
Arkes Pavilion, Suite 1000
Our location at 676 N. St. Clair Street in downtown Chicago