Skip to main content

Contracted Photographer & Videographer Policies

Before bringing a film crew on campus, there are a few required steps for both you and the production company. 

Step 1

Reserve Space on Campus

Well before you book a crew, ensure you have formally booked your space through the medical school or clinical affiliate. 

Step 2

Contractor Provides COI and Indemnity Form

All production companies and photographers are required to provide a signed release and indemnity form and a certificate of insurance naming Northwestern University as an additional insured. The indemnity form and detailed insurance requirements are available online. Share the Northwestern Filming and Photography page with your contractor.