Applications to the MD/MPH program are due May 15 for summer start (recommended for those planning international work) and July 1 for fall start.
Applicants should follow these steps:
- Apply and receive an offer of admission to Feinberg School of Medicine’s MD Program.
- Apply to the MD/MPH program through The Graduate School. This application requires:
- Transcript(s) from all colleges and universities attended
- Two letters of recommendation from former instructors and/or employers, including their names, titles, telephone numbers and email addresses (these may be the same professionals who submitted letters of recommendation to the medical school)
- A one- or two-page statement of purpose describing reasons for seeking a degree in public health