Fostering Innovative Rheumatic Disease Team-Based Research to Improve Daily Life
The FIRST-DailyLife mission is to promote research that improves the lives of persons with or at risk for rheumatic diseases and musculoskeletal conditions.
FIRST-DailyLife is a Core Center for Clinical Research (CCCR), funded by NIH/NIAMS P30AR072579.
Are you already working on or newly undertaking research in our mission areas? FIRST-DailyLife is here to help you, whether you are an early-stage or established investigator. We offer an array of consultative services to support your research.
- At any phase of your work, e.g., idea refinement, study design, intervention design, grant development, data collection, data analysis, manuscript development, implementation
- In an interdisciplinary format by experts from a variety of disciplines
Collaborating Departments and Institutes
- Division of Rheumatology, Department of Medicine
- Department of Preventive Medicine
- Department of Medical Social Sciences
- Department of Physical Therapy and Human Movement Sciences
- Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Institute for Public Health and Medicine (IPHAM)
- Northwestern University Clinical and Translation Sciences Institute (NUCATS)