Nathan Smith Davis Society
Membership in the prestigious Nathan Smith Davis Society is bestowed to individuals who support the medical school through generous philanthropy and volunteerism. We honor medical alumni, faculty, friends and staff members who make annual and cumulative gifts to support our essential teaching and research missions. We also recognize volunteer service to the medical school.
Membership in the Nathan Smith Davis Society is based on the university’s fiscal year (Sept. 1 through Aug. 31).
- Lifetime Giving Society: Cumulative lifetime giving totaling $35,000-$999,999
- Benefactor Society: Cumulative lifetime giving totaling $1,000,000 or more
- Founders' Circle: Annual gifts totaling $50,000 or more
- President's Circle: Annual gifts totaling $25,000-$49,999
- Deans' Circle: Annual gifts totaling $10,000-$24,999
- Sustainer: Annual gifts totaling $5,000-$9,999
- Fellow: Annual gifts totaling $2,500-$4,999
- Member: Annual gifts totaling $1,000-$2,499
- Young Alumni Society (New Levels!): By years since earning MD, PT, and PA degrees
- 5-9 years: $250
- 2-4 years: $50
- 0-1 year: Any amount
Henry & Emma Rogers Society
Donors who have notified Northwestern and documented an estate or deferred gift commitment to benefit the medical school. The Rogers Society is a university-wide program, and medical school members are eligible to participate in the university’s many additional benefits.
This membership group is for those who are actively engaged in volunteer activities benefiting the medical school, such as advisory and editorial boards, student mentorship, hosting regional events, and alumni-related activities such as board membership, reunion participation, and class giving efforts.