As partners in Northwestern Medicine, we are endeavoring to create a national epicenter for healthcare, education, research, community service and advocacy. Together with you — our patients, physicians and scientists, students, trainees, alumni, employees and many friends — we have an unprecedented opportunity to transform healthcare through Northwestern Medicine and to stand among the nation’s top academic medical centers.
Northwestern Medicine Campaign Priorities
With the partnership of new and longtime benefactors, we are raising crucial funds to:
- Build out ten core Institutes at Northwestern Medicine, bringing together patient care, research, education, community service, and advocacy
- Build the new Louis A. Simpson and Kimberly K. Querrey Biomedical Research Center
- Construct a centerpiece hospital and medical office facilities at Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital
- Create endowed professorships that accelerate the efforts of our most accomplished and promising faculty physicians and scientists
- Establish endowed and expendable innovation grants for breakthrough research
- Create scholarships for our exceptional medical, PhD, and physical therapy students and nurses
- Establish fellowships to support our best and brightest trainees
Support Our Institutes
The philanthropic generosity of alumni, friends, corporations and foundations will empower us to plan and create new institutes at Northwestern Medicine that are at the cutting-edge of care and science and enable us to invest in and strengthen our existing institutes.