Facilities & Resources
The Physician Assistant Program is located in McGaw Pavillion in the heart of the Northwestern University medical campus. Faculty and staff offices are located on the first floor in Suite 1-200. Main classroom and PBL break-out rooms are primarily located on the second floor.
With their Wildcard ID, PA students have 24/7 access to classroom spaces and the Anatomy Lab at 240 E. Hurton St., as well as to nearby lockers.
Other relevant facilities include:
Browse Northwestern University student resources via the links below:
- AccessibleNU (services for students with disabilities)
- Counseling and Psychological Services
- Health Service - Chicago Campus
- Office of Diversity and Inclusion
- Northwestern University Bookstore
- University Police
- Transportation & Parking
- Wildcard Office
- Women's Center