Second-year students enrolled in the PA Program complete 11 rotations during their clinical year. Because location assignments change between rotations, our students gain a unique perspective in healthcare delivery through working at a variety of locations, facilities and centers. Students also begin to build a professional network that spans the Chicago area.
Northwestern University PA Program students complete their clinical rotations in variety of small, medium, and large clinical environments located throughout the Chicago region. Some common facilities for rotation sites include:
- Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago
- Jesse Brown VA Medical Center
- Lake Forest Hospital - Northwestern Medicine
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Prentice Women’s Hospital