Through an agreement between the PA Program and Northwestern Medicine (NM), current NM employees may qualify for the NM Employee NU Physician Assistant Scholarship. This competitive award is a full-tuition scholarship for the second year of the PA Program.
Eligible applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Acceptance into the program
- Active full-time NMHC employee at the time of acceptance at Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Prentice Women's Hopsital, Northwestern Medical Group, Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital, Northwestern Medicine West Region, Cadence Health, Delnor Hospital or Central DuPage Hospital
- Employed for at least one year at NM prior to the enrollment date
- Full performance or a higher rating on last year's annual performance evaluation
- During the first year of the PA Program, maintain a Grade Point Average of at least 3.0 and/or remain in good standing during the educational program in order to retain scholarship funding
Selection criteria is based upon:
- Applicant's previous academic performance
- Personal interview with members of the selection committee
- Applicant's essay
- Two professional references
- Supporting documentation if available
- Proof of acceptance into the PA Program
Eligible applicants or applicants with additional questions are encouraged to contact us at email@example.com.