The Department of Cell & Developmental Biology at the Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine has frequent opportunities for research technicians, graduate students, postdoctoral fellows and prospective faculty.
- Undergraduate and postdoctoral candidates should contact the individual faculty members of interest.
- Graduate students are recruited through specific programs.
- Technician positions are posted to Northwestern University’s Human Resources page.
Open Faculty Positions - Academic Year 2019-2020
- Search for Cell and/or Developmental Biologist – Tenure track at all levels
- Combined search between CDB and Institute for Synthetic Biology – Tenure-track, Assistant Professor
Please contact Vanessa Gonzalez for additional details:
Assistant to the Chair