All applicants to the Master of Science in Biostatistics must have:
- A baccalaureate or professional degree awarded no later than June 21.
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Taken differential and integral calculus (prerequisite courses) before starting the program. Students interested in Statistical Methods and Practice concentrations may also benefit from linear matrix algebra.
- OPTIONAL: Completed the GRE within the past five years.
- Strong applicants possess GRE Quantitative Reasoning score at or above the 60th percentile.
- Strong applicants possess GRE Verbal Reasoning score at or above the 40th percentile.