- 08.26.2016Echocardiography Simulation Assesses Competency for Trainees
- 08.23.2016Bringing LGBT Health to the Forefront
- 08.22.2016Aarati Didwania Named Director of Honors Program in Medical Education
The Department of Medical Education centralizes much of the educational programming, innovation, and scholarship at Feinberg and its affiliated institutions, and contributes to the continued advancement of medical education worldwide.
New Publications, Presentations, and Awards
Read about our faculty's recent scholarship and accolades.
Commitment to Diversity
We are committed to a diverse and inclusive environment for all learners at Feinberg. We have many community outreach activities including a booth at the annual Student National Medical Association. To learn more, visit our Diversity page.
Related and Popular Links
- Augusta Webster Office of Medical Education (MD program)
- Physician Assistant Program
- Center for Bioethics and Medical Humanities
- Office of Continuing Medical Education
- Northwestern Simulation
- Current Funding Opportunities
Feinberg is committed to student wellness, watch our M1 video to see how our students define wellness