Hundreds of trials are ongoing daily at Feinberg. Nearly 50,000 patients and volunteers take part in clinical trials and research studies here each year. Those interested in participating in a study at Feinberg are encouraged to browse the list below to search for trials by department or by disease or condition. Treatments developed through trials might be new drugs or new combinations of drugs, new surgical procedures or devices or new ways to use existing treatments
Trials by Specialty or Keyword
Back to top
- Call 1-855-NU-STUDY for general information.
- Join our research volunteer online registry; answer introductory questions to be eligible for participation in research studies at Northwestern.
- Search our list of trials by department or by diseases and conditions. Additional Feinberg clinical trials can be searched at clinicaltrials.gov.
- Register as a volunteer at ResearchMatch.org to volunteer for trials taking place at academic medical centers nationwide.
- Learn more via our FAQ.
- Universities, hospitals and pharmaceutical companies that want to host a clinical trial at Feinberg should contact Rena Carrizoza.
- Investigators who want assistance conducting a clinical trial or recruiting can contact the Center for Clinical Research.
- To include your study on this page, contact the Research Office.