Foundation Relations at the Feinberg School of Medicine provides services to faculty and staff in the Feinberg School of Medicine and connects them to foundations and associations that fund biomedical research.
- Analyzing RFP/Reviewers
- Coordinating with PI Department/University Offices
- Leveraging University Resources
- Editing and Review of Your Proposal
- Assistance with identifying potential collaborators
Presentation Preparation and TrainingWe review and edit PowerPoint slides and conduct practice sessions to prepare faculty for in-person presentations to foundations and associations.
Liaison with University offices
- Feinberg School of Medicine Office of the Dean
- Office of Sponsored Research
- Evanston office of Foundation Relations and Corporate Relations
- Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Feinberg office of Corporate Partnerships
Our office provides assistance with editing and reviewing progress reports. Progress reports are an essential piece of communication between researchers and the foundation who funds them.
Site visits are organized to reinforce the relationships between researchers and foundations. Foundations can see first hand how their funding directly contributes to scientific breakthroughs.