Information for Foundations and Associations
We introduce foundations, associations and other organizations to research and education programs at Feinberg to identify funding opportunities of mutual benefit.
Philanthropic organization representatives who already know the faculty member they’d like to contact are welcome to reach out directly. Our office welcomes the opportunity to discuss how your priorities fit with the Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine initiatives.
Our team serves you by:
- Connecting with our multidisciplinary faculty working in your areas of interest.
- Facilitating with on-campus visits between your organization and university faculty, staff and leadership.
- Assembling campus conversations around themes of interest to your organization and philanthropic trends.
- Strategically matching funding sources to university projects, coordinating strategy and proposals across multiple universities.
- Working with our internal partners to ensure administration of awards.
- Facilitating reporting on gifts and grants to provide accurate and timely stewardship.
If you are a foundation representative and would like more information about matching your interests with opportunities at Feinberg, please contact Michelle Melin-Rogovin or call 312-503-7072.