Mentoring may be the most important determinant of a trainee's success. Given that cross-disciplinary mentored research is the centerpiece of our training program, it is essential we foster an effective mentoring culture. Mentors of our appointed trainees are expected to participate in mentor training activities to develop and strengthen their mentoring skills
Chicago KUH FORWARD faculty mentors have access to various mentor training resources both locally and nationally.
- Northwestern University Clinical & Translational Sciences Institute
- Center for Clinical & Translational Science at the University of Illinois at Chicago
- Institute for Translational Medicine at the University of Chicago
- Clinical & Translational Science Institute at the University of Minnesota
- NIH Office of Intramural Training & Education