Breakthroughs is the monthly e-newsletter of the Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine Research Office. The newsletter is distributed to faculty, staff, and students, and covers news, people and events related to the medical school's research enterprise.
Northwestern Medicine Magazine is a quarterly print and online magazine for the faculty, staff, students, and alumni of the medical school, focusing on education, clinical, and research progress throughout the medical center.
Read the articles linked below to learn more about DGP student's latest research achievements.
- DGP/MSTP Student Mapping Calcium Channels Provides New Insights into Disease
- DGP students contribute to understanding the epigenetics of sex determination
- Scientists Discover Novel Treatment Target for Sepsis
- Student Q&A: Jasmine May, DGP MD-PhD Student
- DGP Graduate John Brooks Awarded HHMI Hanna H. Gray Fellowship
- Students and Trainees Study the Immune System to Improve Heart Tissue Repair
- Annual Driskill Day Celebrates DGP Students and Faculty
- DGP CLass of 2017
- Scientists Discover Mechanism Behind ‘Paused’ Genes
- Nanoparticles Limit Damage in Spinal Cord Injury
Student Interviews and Research Profiles