Breakthroughs is the monthly e-newsletter of the Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine Research Office. The newsletter is distributed to faculty, staff, and students, and covers news, people and events related to the medical school's research enterprise.
Northwestern Medicine Magazine is a quarterly print and online magazine for the faculty, staff, students, and alumni of the medical school, focusing on education, clinical, and research progress throughout the medical center.
Read the articles linked below to learn more about DGP student's latest research achievements.
- DGP Alumnus Eric Brown - TEDx Talk
- Eric Skaar, PhD, MPH - DGP Alumnus - Fighting Bacterial Pathogens
- Student Q&A: Jasmine May, MSTP/DGP
- DGP Student Q&A - Lisa Wren
- Student Q&A: Hannah Gavin, Driskill Graduate Program in Life Sciences
- Laura Johnston - Development of Eosinophils in Allergic Diseases
- Driskill Graduate Program Honors Students and Faculty
- Ryan Rickels - Fruit Flies Inform Understanding of Human Gene Expression
- Shuang Zhang, DGP student, wins Northwestern Presidential Fellowship
- Daniel Neems - Exploring the Architecture of the Genome
Student Interviews and Research Profiles
Matt DapasSam Harvey