Postdoctoral T32 Research Fellowship
The Postdoctoral T32 Research Fellowship, funded by the The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) is designed to ensure that adequate numbers of highly trained individuals are available to carry out the nation's health services and outcomes research agenda in order to improve the quality and safety of healthcare, enhance access and healthcare equity and appraise the effectiveness of healthcare expenditures.
The Fellowship will provide MDs and PhDs with:
- Two-year Fellowship position
- Mentoring, annual stipend, and benefit
- Professional development opportunities, including funds for conference travel
- AHRQ T32 postdoctoral fellows will gain experience in a full range of research related activities, including methods training, developing peer-reviewed manuscripts, and writing grant applications.
- Fellowship appointments will preferably begin between 7/1/24 and 9/1/24
The individual to be trained must: (1) have a MD or PhD, and (2) be a US citizen, noncitizen national of the US or be a lawfully permanent resident of the US at the time of appointment.
How to Apply
We welcome emails from prospective applicants. We encourage applications from women, minorities and candidates with disabilities who require accommodations. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis until all slots are filled. For more information, please email the Fellowship coordinator at: email@example.com