Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine’s Biostatistics Collaboration Center (BCC) offers Feinberg and Northwestern investigators education and expert support in biostatistics, epidemiology, programming, and data management at every phase of their projects.
We invite you to learn about more about our group and contact us.
- Director’s Message
Hear from our Director about our role at Feinberg
- Contact Us
Connect with our team
- Frequently Asked Questions
Get information about the BCC process and client relationships
The BCC has direct relationships with other Feinberg and Northwestern University centers and institutes which provide statistical support for specific research groups. Some of the BCC faculty and staff are funded by cores within these entities. If you are affiliated with the following centers or institutes and are requesting statistical support, you may do so by completing the BCC request form and the request will be forwarded to the appropriate people.
- The Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center of Northwestern University Quantitative Data Science Core
- The Cognitive Neurology and Alzheimer’s Disease Center of Northwestern University: Data and Statistics Core
- Northwestern University Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute (NUCATS) Biostatistics, Epidemiology and Research Design
- Institute for Public Health and Medicine of Northwestern University
Our mission is to collaborate with faculty investigators in their conduct of high quality innovative research.