Read the latest news from Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine’s Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology. The links below take you to articles where you can learn more about our faculty’s latest achievements, awards, and honors.
- In 2018, Obstetrics and Gynecology at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine is ranked #8 in the country for the second year in a row by the US News and World Report06.15.2018
- Graduating Resident, Dr. Jessica Walter, proposed and developed a bill that would mandate fertility preservation for young women with cancer diagnoses. This bill is awaiting Governor Rauner’s signature.06.13.2018
- Drs. Grobman, Wisner, and Wakschlag were featured in the spring issue of "Northwestern Medicine Magazine" and discussed novel research approaches for maternal-fetal healthcare.06.08.2018
- Center for Comprehensive Gynecology and the Center for Sexual Medicine and Menopause featured in the winter issue of "Northwestern Medicine" magazine03.16.2018
- Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine Women’s Health Program is now ranked #8 in the country according to US News and World Report05.15.2017
- Dr. Teresa Woodruff’s article: ‘The zinc spark is an inorganic signature of human egg activation’ is one of the top 100 read Scientific Reports articles in 2016.03.28.2017
- $20 million National Uterine Fibroid Study: Erica Marsh, MD Announced as 1 of 10 Principal Investigators10.01.2014