Bonnie J Spring, PhD
Director, Institute for Public Health and Medicine (IPHAM) - Center for Behavior and Health
680 N Lake Shore Drive, Suite 1400
Chicago IL 60611
Education and Certification
Description of Interests
Research and Publications
View the Bonnie J Spring Northwestern Scholars profile.
Northwestern Scholars is a searchable database including faculty profiles, publications, and grant data from across all Northwestern University disciplines. It connects faculty members from all disciplines across Northwestern University to new research opportunities and collaborations at Northwestern.
Institutes and Centers
Feinberg's institutes and centers facilitate collaboration on scientific problems, research, and educational initiatives. I am a member of the following institutes and centers:
- Center for Behavioral Intervention Technologies (CBITs)
- Center for Diabetes and Metabolism
- Institute for Public Health and Medicine (IPHAM)
- Northwestern University Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute (NUCATS)
- Northwestern University Comprehensive Center on Obesity
- Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center
Edit My Profile
Northwestern medical faculty can update their faculty profile any time and as often as they like using the web-based, secure platform. It is the responsibility of faculty members to add content and build a profile that reflects their contributions to Feinberg and their specialty.