- WFO Past-President Jindan Yu, MD, PhD, has been named Assistant Director for Education and Training at the Lurie Cancer Center. In this new role, Yu will report to the Associate Director for Education and Training, John Crispino, PhD, supporting efforts to coordinate the cancer center’s extensive professional education and training programs. Congratulations!
- Please join us in congratulating Women's Health Research Institute Director, vice chair for research in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, and dean of the Graduate School, Teresa Woodruff, PhD, who was elected to the National Academy of Medicine. This prestigious honor is considered one of the highest achievements in the field of health and medicine. Members are chosen by their peers due to their professional accomplishments and commitment to service.
- The Department of Medicine is thrilled to announce Cybele Ghossein, MD, Professor in the Division of Nephrology and Hypertension, as Vice Chair for Faculty Affairs, where she will lead efforts to enhance faculty engagement, development, and the successful alignment of our distinctive aims as academicians, clinicians, researchers, and educators.
- For more WFO news and honors, click here!
The Feinberg School of Medicine has a long and productive history of strong support of women in science and medicine. The Northwestern Medical Women Faculty Organization (WFO) is committed to advancing the careers of women faculty members at all levels.
Articles of Interest
- 12.09.2019 More women than men are enrolled in medical school
- 10.31.2019 Women in the Workplace 2019
- 07.15.2019 Where are all the women in surgery?