Focus of Work
Work in bionanotechnology includes development and investigation of multifunctional nanoconstructs, increasing contrast for biomedical imaging (MRI and CT), enabling delivery of small molecules (such as chemotherapeutic drugs, flavonoids etc.) and producing cytotoxic reactive oxygen species to fortify effect of radiotherapy.[Shorten text]
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- PhD: Med Coll OH-Toledo, Microbiology (1980)
- Postdoctoral Fellowship: Mayo Medical School (1983)
Tarry Building Room 4-760
300 E Superior
Chicago IL 60611
Institutes and Centers
- Center for Genetic Medicine
- Louis A. Simpson and Kimberly K. Querrey Institute for BioNanotechnology in Medicine (SQI)
- Northwestern University Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute (NUCATS)
- Northwestern University Skin Disease Research Center (SDRC)
- Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center
View the Gayle E Woloschak Northwestern Scholars profile.
Northwestern Scholars is a searchable database of research expertise across all disciplines at Northwestern University. You can view collaboration networks among researchers within Northwestern and with external scholars.