Gayle E Woloschak, PhD
Ward Building Room 13-002
303 E Chicago Avenue
Chicago IL 60611
Education and Certification
Postdoctoral Fellowship: Mayo Medical School (1983)
Description of Interests
Research and Publications
View the Gayle E Woloschak Northwestern Scholars profile.
Northwestern Scholars is a searchable database including faculty profiles, publications, and grant data from across all Northwestern University disciplines. It connects faculty members from all disciplines across Northwestern University to new research opportunities and collaborations at Northwestern.
Institutes and Centers
Feinberg's institutes and centers facilitate collaboration on scientific problems, research, and educational initiatives. I am a member of the following institutes and centers:
- Center for Genetic Medicine
- Louis A. Simpson and Kimberly K. Querrey Institute for BioNanotechnology in Medicine (SQI)
- Northwestern University Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute (NUCATS)
- Northwestern University Skin Disease Research Center (SDRC)
- Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center
Edit My Profile
Northwestern medical faculty can update their faculty profile any time and as often as they like using the web-based, secure platform. It is the responsibility of faculty members to add content and build a profile that reflects their contributions to Feinberg and their specialty.