- 02.17.2017Insights Into Key Molecular Process Underlying Many Cancers
- 01.05.2017Halting Lethal Childhood Leukemia
- 12.02.2016Transcription Factor Responsible for Variability in Congenital Brain Disorder
- 10.25.2016Understanding Chromatin’s Cancer Connection
- 10.24.2016Enzyme Identified as Target Against Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
The Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Genetics is dedicated to cutting edge research and education, broadly applicable to understanding the structure and function of genes on a molecular level and the chemical processes within and related to living organisms. Our faculty members’ research represents a broad range of topics in our field.