3:30 PM - 5:00 PM
- 05.12.2017First Spherical Nucleic Acid Drug Injected into Humans Targets Brain Cancer
- 05.09.2017Uncovering the Genetic Mechanisms Driving Embryonic Development
- 04.17.2017Uncovering a Novel Mechanism in Cell Division
- 03.27.2017Unexpected Role for Calcium Ion Channel Protein Revealed
- 02.17.2017Insights Into Key Molecular Process Underlying Many Cancers
The Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Genetics is dedicated to cutting edge research and education, broadly applicable to understanding the structure and function of genes on a molecular level and the chemical processes within and related to living organisms. Our faculty members’ research represents a broad range of topics in our field.