The Les Turner ALS Research and Patient Center at Northwestern Medicine is supported by funds from multiple sources. Private philanthropic support is vital to the success of our research activities.
We welcome your philanthropic partnership in helping us invest in research; create laboratory opportunities for students and younger scientists; and develop clinical advances in the treatment ALS.
For your convenience, a number of giving options are available. These include outright gifts, appreciated assets such as securities, and pledges payable over a three- to five-year period. We also have multiple established funds to which you may donate.
- FreezeALS: Supports the continued advancement of ALS research and clinical care through the #FreezeALS campaign.
- Les Turner ALS Research and Patient Center Research & Clinical Fund: Supports the immediate funding needs of research and clinical activities across the Center.
- Les Turner ALS Center Endowed Fund: Supports the continued advancement of ALS research and clinical care for current and future generations.
- Siddique ALS Research Fund: Funds designated for the exclusive use of Dr. Teepu Siddique’s laboratories.
- Ozdinler ALS Research Fund: Funds designated for the exclusive use of Dr. P. Hande Ozdinler’s laboratories.
Show Your Support
Contact Lauren Pedi for more information on supporting the Les Turner ALS Research and Patient Center at Northwestern Medicine.
Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
Development & Alumni Relations
420 East Superior Street
Arthur J. Rubloff Building, 9th Floor
Chicago, Illinois 60611