Read the latest news from Les Turner ALS Research and Patient Center at Northwestern Medicine. The links below take you to articles where you can learn more about our faculty’s latest ALS disease research and discoveries at Northwestern Medicine.
- 7th Annual Les Turner Symposium on ALS and NeuroRepair
Please join the Les Turner ALS Research and Patient Center at Northwestern Medicine for the 7th Annual Les Turner Symposium on ALS and NeuroRepair. The Keynote Speaker will be Christopher Henderson, MD, PhD, Vice President of Neurology Research at Biogen Idec. Register here.
Date: Monday, November 6, 2017 – 9:00am-4:00pm
Location: Prentice Women’s Hospital, 250 East Superior Street, 3rd Floor, Room L
- Les Turner ALS Foundation Celebrates Nearly $700,000 Raised at Annual Gala
- Kalb Named Inaugural Les Turner ALS Research and Patient Center Director
"Robert Kalb, MD, has been named the inaugural director of the Les Turner ALS Research and Patient Center at Northwestern Medicine and chief of Neuromuscular Medicine in the Ken & Ruth Davee Department of Neurology."
- New Finding from Les Turner Lab
- EurekAlert!: New gene identified in Lou Gehrig's disease
- Investigating a Novel Pathology for ALS
- Northwestern Magazine: Celebrating 30 Years of ALS Care