Focus of Work
Education and Certification
- MD: Yale University School of Medicine (1968)
- Internship: Yale-New Haven Hospital, Surgery (1969)
- Residency: Univ. of CA-San Francisco Med. Ctr., Surgery (1970)
- Residency: Johns Hopkins Hospital, Urology (1976)
- Board Certification: Urology
Clinic (for patients): 312-695-1995
Administrative office: 312-695-2903
NMH/Galter Room 20-150
675 N Saint Clair
Chicago IL 60611
View the William J Catalona Northwestern Scholars profile.
Northwestern Scholars is a searchable database of research expertise across all disciplines at Northwestern University. You can view collaboration networks among researchers within Northwestern and with external scholars.