Annual Disclosure Survey
Feinberg, NMHC, NMFF, Lurie Children's, and RIC have adopted policies that require their physicians, faculty, management, and certain staff to disclose industry and certain other external relationships through an annual survey. For more information on this process, please visit out our Annual Disclosure Survey page.
Conflict of Interest and other compliance-related policies can be viewed by accessing our Policy Links page. Requests for approval for industry-sponsored scholarships or fellowships, or grants or donations from non-ACCME accredited programs may also be submitted via a form available on this page.
Our commonly asked questions page provides brief answers to frequently asked questions. If you do not find an answer to your question you can contact members of the Office for Regulatory Affairs, the Joint Survey Administration Team, and other external compliance contacts on our contact us page.
The Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine (Feinberg) Office for Regulatory Affairs supports faculty, staff, students, and trainees in their commitment to follow university policies and standards of conduct to ensure they act ethically and in compliance with all applicable laws. The Office's responsibilities include:
- Identifying regulatory compliance obligations;
- Educating faculty, staff, students, and trainees relative to the overall objectives of the Feinberg Compliance Program and specific substantive areas of compliance;
- Monitoring and auditing activities;
- Managing the Joint Affiliate Annual Disclosure of External Professional Relationships Survey process on behalf of Feinberg, Northwestern Memorial HealthCare (NMHC), Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation (NMFF), Children’s Hospital of Chicago Medical Center (Lurie Children's), and the Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago (RIC);
- Overseeing and coordinating the efforts of the Feinberg Conflict of Interest Committee (COIC);
- Establishing procedures to prevent, investigate, and correct non-compliance; and,
- Investigating and resolving compliance issues.