The Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine Physician Assistant Program is a graduate-level program awarding a Master of Medical Science (MMS) degree.
Note: The application for June 2018 enrollment is closed.
The application for June 2019 enrollment will open in April 2018.
Applicants must complete the following for admission consideration to the Northwestern University Physician Assistant Program. Admittance to the program is open to anyone who meets the admission requirements. Click on each criteria for details.
- Completed and submitted CASPA application
- Completed and submitted Supplemental application plus $50 application fee
- Pre-Admission Direct Patient Care Experience
- Baccalaureate degree from a regionally-accredited institution completed prior to matirculation
- Prerequisite Coursework & Degree Requirements
- Official GRE scores (School Code: 4879)
Note: GRE scores may not carry over from one application cycle to the next
Graduates of foreign undergraduate and graduate institutions that do not have a degree from the United States or Canada must satisfy additional requirements, located on the International Applicants page.
- Application Closed
Class of 2021 (enroll June 2019)
- Application Opens:
- Application Deadline:
October 1, 2018
August 2018 - January 2019
- Classes Begin:
June 3, 2019